Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27, 2017





Transfer calls! I am staying here in Tampere 1 ward as a Sister Training Leader AND AND AND my new companion is Sisar Carter!!!!! She was my companion in the MTC and she is amazing! I am so excited to serve with her again. It will be a cool experience to see how far we have both come. But sadly that also means that I will be saying goodbye to Sister Adams tomorrow (transfer day). I have LOVED serving with Sister Adams and I will really miss her. 


We just had our last Zone Conference of the transfer this past week as well and we are preparing now for the new Easter initiative that is coming out soon. We were given a challenge from our mission President to spiritually prepare for Easter by leaning more about the Savior. I have been using some of my personal study time lately to read from the Bible about the end of Christ's life and I am always amazed at how selfless He is. I am excited to prepare for Easter and for this coming General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment