Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February 28, 2017

The reflectors are going crazy but it keeps us safe!



We had exchanges again! The Jyväskylä sisters came to us here in Tampere for exchanges and it was such a great day. I love getting to know the sisters in the mission and I always like to ask them why they decided to serve missions. It is has been a cool experience for me to hear others people life experience and what led them to this point in their lives. We also had another trip down to Espoo this past week for another Missionary Leadership Council. I love meeting together with the Watsons and brainstorming the best ways we can help the mission right now. We also got to go to the temple again! 



In my personal study of the Book of Mormon I came across my favorite verse which is in the book of Ether, chapter 12, verse 27- '' And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.''  



This is Christ speaking and I didn't used to understand why He would give us weaknesses if He loves us so much. I now know that It is through our weaknesses that we learn to rely on the atonement of our Savior. His grace is sufficient for us when all else fails, when we have tried our best and our best isn't good enough. I know that Christ lives and loves us. I am grateful for my weaknesses because like the scripture says, they help us to become humble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment