Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September 13, 2016


I cannot believe that this is the last week of the transfer! We had a fun week with our last district meeting and a Zone Training meeting. That means I was able to see Sisar Carter and Sisar Burden from my MTC group again. It was so much fun and I really learned a lot from the meeting. We talked about how to use the Book of Mormon in our teaching and went over our thoughts from the recent Mission Tour. 

We had a great lesson with our Vietnamese investigator last week and he said that he had been talking to his friends about the church. They had voiced a lot of questions to him that he didn't know the answers to and he told them, ''I'm not sure, I'll have to ask my missionaries.'' It was kind of the best feeling ever to have someone say that we were ''their missionaries'' and teaching him has been one of the coolest experiences ever. He wants to be baptized with his whole family and knows how important it is to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. The only problem is he's never in the country. He owns a bunch of businesses and he's always in a random country when we try to meet. We invited him to church and he told us that he would like to go but he'll be in Germany on that day. We can usually only meet with him once a month but every time is so special!

This Friday we get transfer calls!!!!! I am a bit nervous but if there is one thing that I've learned so far is that when we put our trust in the Lord everything works out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment