Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May 9, 2017

           We both have bikes! We are both out of shape!
We went bike contacting the other day and it was a good work out.
We will be doing it more often =) 


Terve! It's still snowing and it is MAY! I love Finland however, growing up in Florida did not prepare me for this. We had another eventful week with two exchanges. We had the Turku 2 sisters come to our area for the day last Thursday and on Saturday we went to the Tampere 2 sisters area. 

I really stink at these group emails! I would talk about my investigators but...Finnish privacy laws. We do have some really cool people that we are teaching right now though and one of them is getting baptized soon! This week we are having our last exchange of the transfer so it'll be another good week =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment