Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August 23, 2016


Happy 21st Birthday - Batman Style!!!


Last week was definitely eventful! Last Thursday we were in Espoo for exchanges with our amazing Sister Training leaders and we got to see the temple! Our STL's are amazing and it was such an amazing experience. One of the sisters served in Vaasa right before me so we had a lot to talk about and it was like having a little piece of home. The other sister trained Sister Margetts from my MTC group and it was so cool hearing so many of their funny stories together. 
 
I have to say, I have the best family ever. For my birthday yesterday I celebrated a batman themed birthday thanks to my amazing mother. Sister Andersson and I took so many pictures with our epic batman masks! I have to say, European food is almost always better than American food in my opinion BUT American pizza is way better than European Pizza! We ordered pizza yesterday and ate at the church and then we had an amazing lesson with one of our investigators. This past week two of our investigators said that they want to be baptized, the people here are amazing and it's always so cool to see the conversion process and how people change. We have some fun things planned for our p-day so I don't have too much time to write but I love being a missionary and I really did have the best birthday ever as I got to spend it serving the Lord and telling people about the gospel. I feel like the time on my mission so far has gone so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment