Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 14, 2016

Meanwhile in scenic Finland...

Did I mention that Finland is beautiful? 


I've officially been a missionary for over 6 months! That is so weird to think about. The time is flying! This week we've been planning like crazy for our investigator's baptism which will be held this Saturday, the 18th! He is amazing and it just made me reflect on something my mission president told us when we first arrived here. He was telling us that there are so many people that are ready to accept the gospel but it's our job to find them. I always believed that but believing it and experiencing it are two different things. I don't have much time to write but I am so excited for his baptism and I know he was truly ready to accept the gospel. I cannot wait to email next week and talk about his baptismal service. Sister Hayter and I planning on singing a duet...Wish me luck! 



No comments:

Post a Comment