Saturday, March 12, 2016

March 10, 2016

TRAVEL PLANS!!!

 
We got our flight plans!  I have no time to write today because I have to start packing! Turns out Ihave to pay for my luggage ($100) and they reimburse me later. I have learned so much in the MTC but it is definitely time to go. I feel ready and I'm not nervous at all. I'm not looking forward to the 22 hours of traveling but we have a layover in the Netherlands and New York so that'll be exciting. I'll miss the people but I am SOOOOO excited to go to Finland. I have such a strong testimony that this church is the one true church on the earth and that we have a savior. Isn't that the best news ever? I cannot wait to share that with people. I know that this church is for everyone regardless of background and circumstance. I know that if I'm worthy of it and I put in the work the Holy Ghost will guide me to where I need to go. I cannot wait to be a "real" missionary. It makes me so happy to be able to invite others to come unto Christ. Jeesuksen Kristuksen nimessa amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment